Find Your Path to the U.S. Retail Market
The health and wellness industry has been referred to as the next trillion dollar global market, and a big part of that success is due to how much it has taken off here in the United States. In 2016, the estimated value of the American health and wellness industry alone was $166.27 billion, with steady growth each of the previous five years indicating a bright future.
Clearly there is plenty of demand for high-quality health and wellness products in the United States. But in such a large industry, how can smaller or newer companies find their path into the U.S. retail market?
At Nutritional Products International, we help companies from all over the world bring their products to the United States and tap into brand new markets to grow their brands and significantly boost their sales. Here are some of the ways we accomplish that.
- FDA label compliance review: We help manufacturers meet all federal regulations and industry standards.
- Product line evaluation: We make recommendations for your products based on the current market and your competition.
- Brand protection: We make sure our clients maintain exclusive rights to their products and patents through trademarking and other brand protection strategies.
- Product liability insurance: We protect you from any claims that arise related to the development or sale of your products in the United States.
- Customs assistance: We assist throughout the customs entry process and make sure your products are delivered to specific destinations across the country.
- Warehousing: We have a 250,000 square foot state-of-the-art warehouse just north of Miami, which is DEA validated, FDA-registered and completely secure.
- Sales velocity: Our team gets your product into the American market quickly and positions you for immediate growth.
- Claims and regulations: We review all marketing claims made by your company to ensure they comply with federal regulations.
- Sales associate training: Sales associates are your key to growing your business. We educate associates about each product through regular regional sales meetings and constant communication. The goal is to attract the attention of retail buyers and provide more opportunities for consumer sales.
- Purchase order procurement: We obtain purchase orders from specific accounts to provide your brand with some much-needed exposure as you seek to establish your brand in the United States.
The health and wellness products market continues to grow in the United States, and despite the industry’s size, there is still more opportunity than ever for companies to come in and make an impact. Let Nutritional Products International guide you down the path to success in the U.S. retail market. Contact us today for more information about how you can get started.
** Market Statistics sourced from: https://www.statista.com/statistics/491302/health-and-wellness-united-states-market-value/